1) First, you will need to decide which ladder you would like to join. Each ladder has varying requirements, such as number of players allowed on your team, etc.
2) Next, Each of your teammates will need an account on HaloCommunity. Once they are all signed up, the next step is to create the team!
3) Navigate to the "competitions" section of HaloCommunity.com.
4) In the left sidebar, Select "New Team". A simple editor will come up for the team creation. The only required field here is the team name. The rest is open for editing later.
5) Submit that form, and you will be taken to your team's page. Click on the small pencil icon next to your team name.
6) Here, you can set a team logo, change team details and bio, etc. Make sure to save any changes.
7) Once you have a team page, now you need players. Your teammates will all need to have signed up on HaloCommunity, and have clicked the link in the confirmation email.
8) Have each of them visit your team page. You can link them directly to the URL, or have them navigate to it through the "Teams List" on the left sidebar on any page under "competitions".
9) Once they have found your page, They will have an option to "Request to Join this team". This will send you a notifcation to accept or deny anyone who wishes to join your team.
If you have any issues with players not being able to join, and admin can assist by adding players directly to the team.
10) Once you have teammates, check your team page. The "Team Members" tab will allow you to control who is on your team. You can also promote players to "Leader", which gives then administrative control over the team. This includes; Challenging teams, accepting challenges, and submitting matches.
11) You can revisit these pages at any time to manage or maintain a team on the site.