When: Sunday, May 20th, 2012 3:00PM EST
1. If you, or any teammates leave, ragequit, or lag out of* any game during the tournament, this will count as a forfeit. Tampering with connections and host-booting will NOT be allowed.
(*) Forfeits by a teammate lagging out can be disputed to an admin. The game in-progress must continue without that player, and will count towards continuing in the tournament. No re-matches due to lag will be allowed.
2. Your team must be ready to play at 3PM EST. If you do not show up in the appropriate lobby withing 15 minutes, your team will be disqualified. Please send a message to your tournament coordinator if you wish to submit a win by forfeit.
1. Do not attempt to cheat, including escaping the map, this will get you booted from the event and blacklisted for future tournaments and events.
2. Do not hold the objective or stat whore in this event, there is no point. Attempting to do so will disqualify your team.
3. Keep it clean! Respect all other participants in our events, We encourage light trash-talking, but if someone is being racist or using severe bad language, speak to the HaloCommunity Tournament Managers. This can result in an instant DQ from the tournament and you may be banned from HC.
4. No spamming the forums or chatbox about the games played or the event in general. If anyone rages with reference to the tournament / hosts / players in either the Chatbox or Forums, that will win you an instant ban. You have been warned.
Gametype / Map
The event will be TU settings; 85% Bloom, No Bleedthrough, Sprint only (Current Matchmaking settings as of Mid-April). The tournament gametype, HC CTF 4v4, can be found on the file share of our community gamertag: HC Deja.
The map, Crypt, created by Noooooch can also be found on HC Deja's file share.
Since Bungie.net no longer allows direct download of files online, there is only one way you can download the maps.
-On your console, while playing reach, hit start, and navigate to "File Browser".
-Select "New Custom Search", then "File Share Search".
- Type in "HC DEJA" as the gamertag you want to find.
- All of the files you need for the Tournament will be there, and are named HC CTF 4V4 and Crypt.
All members of the winning team will receive a copy of Halo 4 delivered to their door the day of release
All members of the runner up team will receive 1600 Microsoft Points
We will be giving out Avatar codes throughout the tournament at random
As always there will be a player page award for participation as well as a player page award for the winners! The winners will also receive the coveted orange chat-box color!
Signup for this tournament in this thread!
Q) What is the proper signup format?
A) Sign up in this thread with the following information:
Team Captain: (This is the main person who should be sending messages, and setting up games!)
Team Player #2:
Team Player #3:
Team Player #4:
Team players must ALL be registered at HaloCommunity.com (accounts are free!) You cannot reserve a spot for your team by filling in names of non-registered users, or "TBD". Again, you MUST have a full team of HC users in order to sign up. There are no alternates, or backups allowed so make sure that your team is available to play.
You should definitely sign up early, we expect a huge turnout to this event, and we are capping the number of teams at 64.