Tournament #1: Code Name: “Sticky Icky”
Time: 4PM-6PM EST
- Coordinators Night Owl and HC Fid, PM us with any questions on halocommunity.com
- Standard bracket
- Team size 2 primary players; 1 alternate
- Rounds 1-4 Single elimination
- Final round best two out of three
- First 2 rounds on one map
- Second 2 rounds on a second map
- Winning team gets a winner player page award & 2, 1600 cards.
- Runner-up gets a runner-up player page award & 2, 800 cards.
- All non-winners get a participation award
- Hidden prize event
How do I enter?
Go to our competitions section and create a team.
- Team must be 2-3 members to join tournament
- An alternate is optional and should not be a member of any other team. Please set the non leader, non alternate to co leader if you have 3 members.
- Once all 32 teams are signed up, the rosters will be recorded and posted
Go to the tournaments section and join your team to the “2v2 Sticky Icky” tournament
-Detail & Downloads
Team and Tournament Walk-through:Guide
Looking for Teammate: 2v2 Sticky Tournament - Looking for partner!
Game Submissions: 2v2 Sticky Tournament - Game Submissions
Tournament Files: Maps and Gametype
- Direct Stick is the only way to score a point
- Boosted: Speed and Jumps
- Low Gravity
- Initial Spawn gives four grenades, max pickup is still two
- Load outs: Evade and Sprint
- End game: 10 min or 25 kills
- Rounds 1 and 2 “2v2 Sticky Arena” by Sundown (XBL: DPS Sundown), a Halo Community Member
- Rounds 3 and 4 “Just The Tip Sticky” by WhackyGordon, a Halo Community Member
- Final Round best 2 out of 3: “T-dome” by cwinker, A Halo Community Member, and a part of the KOP clan.
- Vitrum - Though this map will not be used, those of you looking for a little extra fun/practice might want to try it out.
- All codes have been pre purchased.
- Will be PM’d to the team leader and co leader, if your team has 3 members.
- If your XBL account does not use the US points cards let us know prior to us PMing out the code so we can get one for your region, we will not send out a second code.
Code of Conduct. Remember that we are a small community, and this event is meant to be fun! Battles can sometimes get heated, but if you enter the tournament know that the following behavior is not tolerated.
- Trash Talking
If you have any problems with another member, or team, please notify please PM the tournament hosts or any staff member of HC. Depending on the severity of the offense the consequence can range from a warning, to disqualification, to exclusion from future events.
Player Page Awards:
Thank you HC Shocky
All affiliate sites and groups should have received their 24 hour advanced notice of this prize tournament as well as your hint for one of the hidden prize categories, if you did not or are interested in becoming an affiliate please contact *HC Slik* for additional help.
Halo Community Game Night #2 is 3/9/2012. For our European members a party will begin at 2PM EST. Other parties will start 8PM EST until…. This will be an award and special prize event.